26 January 2006

Top 5 Of '05

I know this is a little late, but it's only because I've been giving alot of thought to it. Without further ado, here is my top 5 rap joints of 2005:

(1) Memphis Bleek - Like That
"Man, Bleek and Swizzy both brought their A-Game in what I consider the track of the year."

(2) Papoose - You Made Your Choice
"This nigga is straight fire, samples some of the greatest stuff."

(3) T.I. - Bring 'Em Out
"Swizzy brought the beat, T.I. brought the heat."

(4) Game, 50 - Hate It Or Love It
"This joint was all that everywhere when it came out. Wanna hate the guys, but they are masterminds at the same time."

(5) Nas - Don't Body Yaself
"Shit, twist up some John Legend, add a simple, but hard Nas drum, and then put another legend on the track, and you got the recipe for some good music."

Honourable mention to:
Bishop Lamont - It's Bishop
Bizzy Bone - He Told Me
Crooked I - Boom Boom Clap
DMX - Where The Hood At
Kanye West - Celebration
Krayzie Bone - I Am The King
LL Cool J - Hush

Three 6 Mafia - Stay Fly
Tony Yayo, 50 - So Seductive

Some good shit here. I wonder if '06 is gonna be able to merk '05...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home