01 November 2005

Contact Information

Feel free to contact me over anything pertaining to this list:
  • Comment
  • Question
  • Suggestion
  • Recommend A Song
  • Trade Links
  • Trade Buttons
If you put the e-mail topic as one of the things above, there is a very good chance I will read it. I do my best to reply to everthing in a reasonable amount of time. Just please, leave the stupid shit at bay. If you need to beef with me over my song selections or ratings, do it in a respectful matter.

If you recommend a song, I will give you props for it in the write-up.

I'm always willing to trade links and buttons with anyone's site as long as it has to do with rap, and is remotely completed. So even if your site only has like 5 hits, i'll rep ya.

I can be reached at:

k0nartist@hotmail.com
(same for msn messenger)

0 Comments:

<< Home